Easy Tuna Pizza that is fast and delicious.
I am in the process of selling my house. Time is at a premium so I am working on shorter but still quality filled posts.
I was introduced to this dish by one of my international students. I never expected such an easy dish to be so yummy.
It is so easy all you need to be able to operate is a can opener and the oven.
Just Add Mozzarella
I use either the pizza crusts from President’s Choice or the 4 pack of crusts I get at Costco. Both are excellent. The 4 pack comes with packets of sauce which are SUPER convenient.
I am not particular about the pizza sauce. If the boys are making it I will look for pizza sauce in a squeeze bottle.
I only use Pole & Line Tuna because it is ethically caught and sustainable. It is also comparable price wise and the quality is excellent.
- Ready made pizza crust (I like Molinaro's Kit with hand-stretched crusts from Costco. They come with their own packets of sauce. So Easy!)
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese - grated
- Canned Tuna (I use Pole & Line chunk tuna in water) - drained
- Preheat oven to the temperature recommended for your pizza crust.
- Spread sauce evenly over the crust.
- Crumble Tuna evenly over the sauce.
- Generously sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese oven the whole pizza - to taste.
- Bake 8 minutes