Sewing for dollies ( and a little for me)

After a battle with the elastic waist I finished the Ottobre design pants. They came out very well. No photos. Sewed another doll outfit. Someone bought one of the Christmas ones. Here is the baby outfit. I used as mocking embroidery pattern to embellish the top. Had help from the cats. Just a little jealous 

Successful sewing for Sasha

I have been working on launching a new outfit or piece of clothing in my Etsy store each week. Last week was a baby outfit. Today it was a copy of the classic red duffle coat. I used a heavy cotton twill and lined the hood with contrasting stripes.  I left the body of the [...]